Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions comprise:
2. Terms of Engagement as defined by BANT (British Association of Nutritional and Lifestyle Medicine).
3. The NutriPsyence Terms of Business, and sets out the terms upon which Sue Camp will provide Nutritional Therapy (“Services”) and forms Sue Camp’s agreement with you (“Terms”). By signing these Terms, you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to them.
In these Terms, we use the following definitions:
“Client” or “you” means the person receiving the Services.
“NutriPsyence” means Sue Camp MSc Personalised Nutrition, Bsc (Hons), IFMCP, mBANT trading as NutriPsyence.
“Nutrition Programme” means the Nutritional Therapy plan agreed between you and Sue Camp.
“Nutritional Therapy” means the application of nutrition science in the promotion of health, peak performance and individual care. Nutritional therapy practitioners use a wide range of tools to assess and identify potential nutritional imbalances, and understand how these may contribute to an individual’s health. This approach allows them to work with individuals to address nutritional balance and help support the body towards maintaining health. Nutritional therapy is recognised as a complementary medicine and is relevant for individuals looking to enhance their health and those with chronic health conditions.
Practitioners consider each individual to be unique and recommend personalised nutrition and lifestyle programmes rather than a 'one size fits all' approach. Practitioners never recommend nutritional therapy as a replacement for medical advice and always refer any client with 'red flag' signs or symptoms to their medical professional. They will also frequently work alongside a medical professional and will communicate with other healthcare professionals involved in the client's care to explain any nutritional therapy programme that has been provided.
“Services” means Nutritional Therapy programmes provided by NutriPsyence to you including consultations, research and preparatory work.
TERMS OF ENGAGEMENT
The client notes the following:
• The degree of benefit obtainable from Nutritional Therapy may vary between clients with similar health problems and following a similar programme.
• Nutritional advice will be tailored to support health conditions and/or health concerns identified and agreed between both parties.
• Nutritional therapists are not permitted to diagnose, or claim to treat, medical conditions.
• Nutritional advice is not a substitute for professional medical advice and/or treatment.
• Standards of professional practice in Nutritional Therapy are governed by the BANT Code of Professional Practice.
• This document only covers the practice of Nutritional Therapy within this consultation, and your practitioner will make it clear if she intends to step outside this boundary.
The client understands and agree's to the following:
• You are responsible for contacting your GP about any health concerns.
• If you are receiving treatment from your GP, or any other medical provider, you should tell him/her about any nutritional strategy provided by Sue. This is necessary because of any possible reaction between medication and the nutritional programme.
• It is important that you tell Sue about any medical diagnosis, medication, herbal medicine, or food supplements you are taking as this may affect the nutritional programme, and please notify Sue in the event of changes to medications or diagnosis.
• If you are unclear about the agreed nutritional therapy programme/food supplement doses/time period, you should contact Sue promptly for clarification.
• You must contact Sue should you wish to continue any specified supplement programme for longer than the original agreed period, to avoid any potential adverse reactions.
• You are advised to report any concerns about Nutritional Therapy promptly to your Sue for discussion and action.
• Recording consultations using any form of electronic media is not allowed without the written permission of both NutriPsyence and the Client.
TERMS OF BUSINESS
• If you have any queries, questions or concerns about these Terms and/or the Services, please email Sue@nutripsyence.com
• Nothing in these Terms shall limit or exclude our liability to you for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability that may not, under English law, be limited or excluded.
• These Terms shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales, and you agree that any dispute between us regarding them and/or the Services will be dealt with only by the courts of England and Wales.
An initial schedule of dates for your programme will be agreed prior to your first consultation. On the rare occasion that there are any changes to Sue Camp’s schedule, Sue Camp reserves the right to amend any consultation upon 48 hours notice.
If you need to cancel or change an appointment, Sue Camp requires at least 48 hours notice by email: email@example.com. If less than 48 hours notice is given, the appointment will still be chargeable and will count as lost time within the bundle or individual consultation.
Sessions may be rescheduled depending on Sue Camps’ availability, please do email to request a change at your earliest convenience. Please do note, any requests to reschedule within the 48 hour period of the consultation time will be treated as a cancellation.
Please be on time for your appointment, if you are late your session will still end at the original time scheduled. If you know you are running late please contact Sue Camp by email, in some cases, the session may be forfeited.
If you need to contact Sue out of your session, please contact her via email. Between appointments, one email or telephone conversation which takes less than 10 minutes to resolve will not be charged for. If however, you wish to discuss any complex matters regarding your progress, you will be charged for on a pro-rata basis of the hourly £150 appointment time.
Our experience is that we achieve the best results when we work consistently and steadily towards your goal. With that in mind bundles have an expiry date of 6 months from the initial consultation session. This allows for flexibility to work around holidays and other contingencies but still helps you keep focused, accountable and on track. Sessions skipped during this time and not taken before the expiry date are not refunded.
You will receive an email invoice from NutriPsyence at least 72 hours ahead of your consultation. All Services must be paid for in full 48 hours ahead of the consultation. If you are experiencing issues with payment, please contact Sue Camp by email at your earliest opportunity.
Refunds and complaints
If you have purchased a bundle and wish to cancel the scheduled services within the bundle, you shall be obligated to pay all fees accrued prior to the effectiveness of your cancellation. Sue Camp reserves the right to include fees for all preparatory work and research undertaken in addition to the scheduled contact dates for consultations and calls.
If you wish to raise a complaint, please contact Sue Camp within 48 hours of your consultation, all complaints must be in writing.
Sue Camp reserves the right to decline to provide the services to you for any reason and will refund any amount pre-paid by you for services not received, unless this is within the 48 hour period of the appointment (please see the cancellations clause).
Gift vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. Vouchers are not redeemable for cash, and cannot be combined with other vouchers. Gift vouchers are not valid with any other promos or offers.
The cost of supplements and tests are not included in consultation fees and will be the responsibility of the client to pay for.
Confidentiality and Data Protection
NutriPsyence will only give your personal information to third parties where the law either requires or allows it. Other than this reason, NutriPsyence will keep all other information that you supply as confidential.
Please see separate link on our website for the GDPR terms and conditions.
PERMISSION TO CONTACT GP AND THIRD PARTIES IN AGREED CIRCUMSTANCES
From time to time, Sue Camp may need to contact your GP regarding agreed aspects of your case or if there is a test you are able to complete with your GP. This will be in the event that your GP has any questions, concerns or would like to discuss your Nutritional Therapy plan.
Newsletter and Email list
All clients are automatically added to the NutriPsyence email list, from time to time you may receive communication from NutriPsyence with information on nutrition, health, lifestyle, recipes, ebooks etc. You may choose to unsubscribe at any time.